omgyno telehealth covers many specialities in female health, and offers a complementary service to traditional gynecology
omgyno is not discouraging anyone from going to the doctor for a physical visit, but rather optimizing the gynecology experience for both doctors and patients. Many patients can opt for home tests and telehealth when there are no emergencies or issues that demand physical examinations. Our doctors also recommend this, to ensure that patients who need more medical attention can be prioritized. With omgyno services, we can complement traditional gynecology by ensuring that everyone is screened and treated accordingly and on time.
Telehealth can be used for:
- Discussing omgyno home test results
- Getting a prescription for medication
- Asking questions about sexual and menstrual health
- Informing yourself about birth control and protection
- Getting a second opinion in addition to your current doctor
- Accessing additional consultation services with therapists and nutritionists for a more holistic approach to your health
omgyno telehealth should not be used in emergency cases such as unusual pain or bleeding. It is also not recommended if the patient is in need of an ultrasound or a pelvic examination.
If you are unsure whether to opt for telehealth or a physical visit, you may ask one of our doctors with the 'quick question' service.
omgyno telehealth includes 3 types of consultation
Discuss test results
To select a service, first view the profile of the healthcare professional. When you have decided on one, you will find below your booking options and prices.
When you want to select a doctor, it is good to keep in mind:
- Language, it is important that you can easily communicate.
- It is not important where they live unless you require them to send you a prescription.
- Some doctors have specific expertise that you may require, this is indicated in their profile.
Doctors on omgyno do not pay to be featured, instead they are recommended by people in our community for their exceptional professionalism and attitude. We interview each doctor before deciding if they are a good fit, and ensure they agree with omgyno values.
City: Thessaloniki, Greece
Languages: Greek & English
Dr. Amalia Savvidi, MD
City: Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Languages: English, Greek & French
City: Larissa, Greece
Languages: Greek, Italian, English, Romanian, & Spanish
Dr. Mary Tazanios, MD
City: Beirut, Lebanon
Languages: Arabic, English, French, & Russian
Dr. Sofia Kouri, MD
City: Corfu, Greece
Languages: Greek, Italian & English
Book a telehealth session
This booking calendar includes all our healthcare professionals and services. Once you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to your next telehealth session.
Please note, our telehealth services have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Patients who cancel within less than 24 hours notice may need to pay a cancellation fee.