Last updated May 9, 2022
The Website is the website of the company presented under the name “omgyno IKE” (hereinafter “the Company” or “us”) based in Greece, at 33 Pyladou Street, 11853, Athens, with TIN. 801532563, No. G.E.M.H. 158634301000 and contact phone 21 1418 5125
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); location data, online identity or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
The Responsible Editor for this website is omgyno IKE. For any issue regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact us using the above contact details or the contact form of the Website.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purpose of data processing is:
- A) Communication with you if you have expressed interest in this
- B) The information about the orders of the products of the online store of the company or for the planning of the telehealth consulting sessions or for the use of the services of the company that you have chosen
- C) The receipt of informative newsletters if you have expressed interest in this
The personal data we process at OMGYNO are:
Any additional personal data regarding the medical history and the symptoms that you may present, which are collected in the context of the performance of home gynecological tests, are collected and processed exclusively by the Diagnostic Center to which the sample will be sent and in the context of the most accurate analysis and diagnosis and in no case are they notified to OMGYNO or other collaborating health professionals or third party companies.
LEGALITY OF PROCESSING
The lawful processing of the data collected by OMGYNO is based on the following:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary to execute a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the data subject’s request prior to the conclusion of the contract
Except for data relating to compliance with legal obligations, your personal data is retained for a period of 2 years, after which it is automatically deleted without further notice, except for data relating to commercial communication (name, e-mail, telephone), for which you can unsubscribe at any time.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PROCESSING DATA
Regarding the use of Telehealth and Home Diagnostic Tests (Home Tests), the recipient of the relevant data is the collaborating health professionals and third companies in Greece and abroad (indicative: Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Egypt) (as indicative but not restrictive: the Diagnostic Laboratory, the courier company), who are committed by their cooperation with OMGYNO not to use the personal data you provide to us beyond the needs of completing the services you have chosen and beyond the terms of this.
Regarding commercial communication, OMGYNO keeps your communication data as long as you have explicitly chosen this for your future communication and information about its products, content and services.
RIGHTS OF TREATMENT
By law you have the following rights to your personal data:
- Right to access them
- Right of correction
- Right of deletion
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to portability
- Right to oppose processing
- Right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority
The above have an information position according to no. 13 of General Data Protection Regulation.
COOKIES WHILE BROWSING
To ensure the proper functioning of the Website, we may place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”, like most websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website. This way, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter those preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages.
When you browse this website you agree to keep cookies of the website in your browser for a certain period of time. Our website uses the following cookies:
- Cookies Necessary cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality cookies. The information collected by these cookies may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or advertising cookies. Most of these cookies track consumers through their device ID or IP address, so they may collect personal data.
The type of cookies and the time they are stored in your browser, depends on the settings you have made in it.
During your browsing, cookies may also be installed by third parties such as Facebook and Google for any advertising purposes, as long as you use the services of these companies. OMGYNO cannot identify this data with a specific user.
How to control cookies
You can control and / or delete cookies according to your wishes. Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, as well as configure most browsers to prevent the installation of cookies. However, in this case, you may need to adjust some preferences yourself each time you visit a site, and some services may also not work.