OMGYNO through its online store “Femshop” trades consumable and durable health products and personal gynecological hygiene and care, with orders through its Website. Through its online store (eshop) it gives you the possibility of direct contact with the products available through the completeness of the descriptions as well as indicative photographic material.
The purchase of any product we have is governed by the following terms and conditions for the return of defective or non-defective products.
Returns of defective products
In case the User finds a defect in any product she has purchased through our Website, the following applies:
The return of the products, which are considered defective upon delivery, will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days from the delivery to the User. The product must not be damaged and must have all the original documents that accompanied the product (e.g. VAT, Retail, etc.) and its complete packaging.
The return of the products will be done by sending them by courier to the headquarters of OMGYNO. Shipping costs for both the return of the products to OMGYNO and the return of the replaced product to the User are borne by OMGYNO.
The product is received and checked to determine the defect reported by the user.
Provided that they have been previously received and checked by OMGYNO, the item will be replaced with a similar new one, or in case of unavailability with another new product of similar quality and price, otherwise in case the User does not want a replacement, refund of the original purchase. The refund is made in the same way as the User’s initial payment to OMGYNO.
In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, OMGYNO has the right to request compensation from the User, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial offset of this claim against the User.
Right of Withdrawal
The User has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of such a contract), or from the delivery (in the case of products). The withdrawal is made under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is unjustified and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the User must return the product exactly to the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the item is done at the User’s expense.
- The withdrawal statement is exercised in writing via e-mail at the address of OMGYNO or through the form on its Website. OMGYNO is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of a withdrawal statement as soon as it arrives.
- Following the statement of withdrawal, OMGYNO is obliged to return the price received within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the products.
- Delivery shipping costs are not refundable if the User had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by OMGYNO.
- The refund to the User will be made by the same means by which the initial collection was made.
- The User is responsible to compensate OMGYNO if they made use other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the products in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. In case of opening the packaging or putting the products into operation, their value is automatically reduced as the product is characterized as used and the User must compensate OMGYNO for the reduction of the value of the product. The reduction of the value from the opening of the package and consequently from the characterization of the product as used is examined on a case by case basis and is determined by OMGYNO.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, OMGYNO has the right to request compensation from the User, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial offset of its claim against the User.
Exceptions to withdrawal
There can be no withdrawal with regards to:
- Service contracts after the full provision of the service, if the execution starts with actions of the User and with the consequent recognition by her that she will lose the right of withdrawal as soon as the contract is fully executed by OMGYNO and / or its associates. In case of withdrawal before the end of the service, the User must pay an amount commensurate with that provided until the withdrawal statement.
- products which are not suitable for return, for health reasons or for reasons of hygiene, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items (such as indicative and non-restrictive period cups, etc.).